sobloo infrastructure relies on Flexible Engine public cloud solution operated by Orange Business Services and based on OpenStack ™ technology.
sobloo IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) solution allows you to manage your virtual infrastructure from an online console.
- A smart elastic service with auto-scaling functionalities.
- The ability to manage one or multiple regions and easily implement your high availability strategy.
- Open and documented APIs will allow you to easily administrate your platforms and gain agility.
- 100% digital access to your infrastructure: rights management, monitoring, management of your resources and network parameters, ...
- A pay-per-use model without commitment
Dual AZ - Europe and Asia
Flexible Engine services are available in many regions around the world
- Orange Business Services has two Datacenters in Europe, located in Paris. We are also present in Asia, with two Datacenters in Singapore and America with a Datacenter in Atlanta since April 1, 2018. New data center openings in Europe, Africa and Asia are planned over the next few semesters. Our presence across multiple continents allows us to execute across multiple regions in terms of hosting, support services and outsourcing.
- Compliance with the latest standards, the creation of architectures with very high availability (regions, availability zone) and the ability to interconnect with each other and with corporate sites are requirements that we are particularly attentive to.
A complete solution, integrated by Orange
- You can deploy your critical applications across multiple data centers with a unified global infrastructure
- If requested, your data and applications hosted in France with a contract of French law
- A guaranteed 99.99% SLA on compute (instances and block storage) and 99.90% on object storage
- Manage your applications easily with automated monitoring, alerting and resiliency services
Here are the main functionalities you can access with continuous updates taking advantage of the dynamism of the Openstack community.