In an increasingly complex economic and environmental context, the agricultural sector has to produce crops in an ever more effective and sustainable way, without compromising on biodiversity.
In this perspective, our data and services are effective tools to:
- Map, assess, and monitor crops as well as to make recommendations on practices,
- Achieve significant savings and improve the efficiency of modern agricultural practices,
- Generate up-to-date and uniform land-use maps of large areas,
- Identify and locate crops (through precise acreage measurements) for agricultural statistics purposes or subsidies control,
- Better manage production at field level and within field variations for precision farming,
- Monitor keys stages of crop growth to improve food security at national level,
- Improve agri-environmental monitoring and mitigate inadequate irrigation, soil erosion, and inappropriate agricultural practices.